(EPS) Expanded polystyrene foam
PSP Extruded polystyrene board
Dow Corning brand
Starch based Foam
At Foam Only we have mixed feelings about food based packaging.
- Eat food, feed people.
- Plastic packaging can be upcycled to new products.
Low density Polyethylene foam
Polyurethane expanding foam
Polypropylene film/ foam sample
Common use shrink wrap garbage bags
Very similar in appearance to expanded polystyrene
Identifiable differences are
- Expanded polystyrene’s beads will easily separate when rubbed.
- Expanded polystyrene has a dry feel when touched.
- Expanded polyethylene’s is waxy to the touch.
- Expanded polyethylene’s beads will not separate easily.
Common use garbage bags / expanded foam in packaging.